Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Restaurant I Forgot to Mention

After I presented the list of Restaurants in Dallas that Greg & I have grown fond of, Greg quickly reminded me that I forgot a big one. Oops. So, here is an additional suggestion, not as an honorable mention, just merely #6 to my prior list.


6. Whiskey Cake Kitchen & Bar
  • This is an urban-sleek restaurant that Greg and I have visited on two different very special occasions: His Birthday and our 6th Month Anniversary. Whiskey Cake has an amazing atmosphere of wood, metal, dim lights and those cool lightbulbs where you can see the actual wires glowing inside. Not to mention, all of their veggies and foods come from local farmers so that it is as fresh as it can be. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. The atmosphere and deliciousness of the food sealed the deal for Greg and me. This one will definitely remain on the top of our lists of favorites in Dallas. **If you venture out here, you HAVE to try the "Three Little Pigs" on the appetizers menu. I actually eat them as my meal. TO DIE FOR!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting