Tuesday, February 21, 2012

An Absence

Okay, I've been guilty again of letting my blogging fall behind. But! There are SEVERAL good reasons as to why! You'll be seeing a real blog on all the updates listed below. In the words of one of my besties, GET EXCITED! Okay, my life really isn't that exciting, but get ready for some new reading material.

1. I was engrossed in The Hunger Games and literally couldn't put it down. Good news, I finished it at a  leisurely pace of two weeks, which can't compete with my avid reader hubby who finished it in less than 24 hours. Yep, it's true.

2. There are several changes taking place in the Foster household! No, don't you worry, no babies are on the way (thank goodness!), but we are both undergoing some changes with our jobs, and therefore our lives!

3. For some reason, I look at my planner and realize that there isn't a lot on the calendar, but I feel like we've been going, going, going without any true rest. But! We will hopefully have a trip to LA booked by the end of the day! Keep your fingers crossed as this will be a much needed time of rest for the Fosters.

4. I've been attempting to finish up some "projects" and crafts in my free time. So far, I've only been slightly successful. Oops.

5. MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED! I'm so excited for him and his now fiance, Lindsey, and literally can't believe it's happening! I'm elated!

6. And alas, a huge inspirational thank you to Courtney who tagged me in a post on her super cute blog and inspired me to get out of my non-blogging funk.

-K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting