Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy

Dear Daddy-

Oh joyous day, it's your Birthday! Words cannot begin to describe how thankful I am for you. You've been instrumental in every single area of my life. From my love of fishing, to my understanding of hard math problems, even to my grey hairs, I think of some of my strengths and can't help but realize that a lot of them came straight from you. You've shown me a perfect picture of a loving father who didn't spoil me or give me false confidences, but graciously showed me that things were never outside of my reach. You taught me to work hard and that I wasn't only working hard because it was the right thing to do, but that I should work hard at everything I do in order to honor our God. You and I both know that I was the rotten child, but you showed me grace and mercy over and over again. Thank you so much for demonstrating the love that our Father has for his children in a practical way. You make it seem easy. I thank Jesus for your life each and every day. 

Love you.

P.S. We need to take more pictures together. :)
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting