Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Restaurant Review: Torchy's Tacos

5921 Forest Lane  Dallas, TX 75230

All I can say about this one is YUM! I was recently introduced to this casual restaurant by a good friend of mine and I frequently crave it!

Food that I've tried and a HUGE fan of:

  • Green Chile Queso
    • Not your typical queso! Okay, it is like queso but its spicy with a dollop of guacamole in the middle drizzled with some sort of pepper sauce. To die for. Definitely worth extra calories!
  • Fried Avacado Tacos
    • Again, delicious. I love avocados, so the fact that they made a taco out of them is even better. Good news, it vegetarian friendly.
  • Chicken Fajita Taco
    • Seasoning on this and the beef fajita taco are impeccable.
  • Beef Fajita Taco
  • The Republican
    • Greg ordered this one last time we were there. Disclaimer: its not ground up sausage but more a sausage link. Greg referred to it as a Mexican Hot Dog. haha! He liked it, but it wasn't exactly what he had in mind when he ordered it!
I don't know much about the history of this restaurant, but when using Google to find the image above, I found that they have sold tacos out of a trailer! Not to mention, you can find one of these in Dallas, Houston, and Austin! If you like gourmet tacos, I don't think you'll be disappointed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting