Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Enjoying Life

I've been bad. Again. And by being bad, I mean I've been a very inconsistent blogger. Oops.

But, what has been taking the place of blogging has been hangout time with my hubby (have I ever mentioned how fun he is?? Seriously, he's my best friend. Love him), weddings, trying new meals, food truck parks, baby showers, Baylor baseball games, watching a whole season of Revenge, laughing, road-tripping, working, work trips, finishing good reads, pool days with friends, crafting, re-decorating, intense Frisbee golf games, etc. The list could go on and on.

While I've been absent from the digital world I feel like my life has been so rewarding of things that matter: intentional time with friends and family. I've been loving it. But don't you worry. I'm making a comeback. Prepare yourself. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting