Sunday, May 13, 2012

Easy Banana Pudding

Picture Compliments of: myrecipes.com

This recipe was a favorite in my household growing up. Actually, this recipe caused a lot of feuds in my house. If you weren't home when the banana pudding was pulled from the refrigerator after being chilled, there was a very high possibility that there wouldn't be any left over for you to eat later (thanks my loving big brother).

Anyways, I was craving some of my mother's infamous banana pudding this past week, so I pulled out the recipe and whipped some up. Delicious. Now I'll only have to feud with the hubby to see if he'll leave me any.

What You Need:

  • 1 cup sugar
  • 3 tbsp flour (heaping)
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 1/2 cups milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 bananas (sliced)
  • Vanilla Wafers

What To Do:

  • Mix the sugar, flour, eggs, and milk into a large microwave safe bowl. 
  • Put the bowl into the microwave and cook for 8 minutes, stopping every 2 minutes to whip.
  • Once the mixture has cooked for 8 minutes and is nice and thick, add the teaspoon of vanilla and stir it in.
  • In another large serving or trifle bowl, layer the following :
    • Vanilla Wafers
    • Pudding
    • Bananas
    • Vanilla Wafers
    • Bananas
    • Pudding
    • Vanilla Wafers
Enjoy! I promise that it won't disappoint!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting