Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Movies I am Excited About

In case you haven't heard, there are some pretty big movies coming out this year. Three of those movies are inspired from best-selling and must-read novels. I'm SO excited. Not only do I have three movies to look forward to, but three books to re-read before they come out!



The Hobbit
Movie Release Date: December 14, 2012

I had an absolutely insane English teacher in 7th grade who made us read this book. It was way beyond our reading level, but after she was able to walk us through it all, this is one of my very favorite books. The pre-cursor to The Lord of The Rings series, this book explains the back stort. I literally CANNOT wait for this one to be released!





Les Miserables
Movie Release Date: December 14, 2012

This is another book that I had to read during that same 7th grade year, but this book literally IS my favorite book of all time. If you haven't read this book, you HAVE to read this one before it comes out (subsequently on the same day as The Hobbit). If you decide to take on the task of Les Miserables, make sure you read the abridged version. It will save you a couple thousand pages of non-sense. Anyways, this movie will be starring some huge names: Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, and Anne Hathaway. I'm getting so excited about it already and I've already started re-reading this one. Worth the time it takes.







The Great Gatsby
Movie Release Date: December 25, 2012

Sadly, I did not read this one in 7th grade, but it was a book that I had to read for school. I remember liking this book, but unfortunately do not remember too much about this one. That's why I'm excited about reading this book again for the Christmas 2012 release date. This movie, starring Leo DiCapprio and Tobey Maguire, should not disappoint. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting