Monday, April 9, 2012

Two New Blogs I'm Obsessed With

I have recently come across two new blogs that I am absolutely obsessed with.



 The Dating Divas should be a blog added to every girl's Google Reader. I know their slogan is "Strengthening Marriages One Date at a Time", but this website is full of blogs applicable to any woman.

If you're married, you'll see why I love this blog. It's all about being creative to keep the romance alive both in and out of the bedroom. They've got TONS of cheap date ideas that are perfect for those of us trying to survive by pinching pennies! Not to mention, if you're like me and like thinking out of the box, then their overflow of creative ideas will never stop to entertain you. I came across this blog late last week and cannot wait to start incorporating some of these ideas into the weekly date nights in the Foster Home.

If you're not married and either single, dating, or even engaged, their are still tons of good blogs for you to check out. While it's fun to read all about the "intimate moment" ideas that you can honor your future husband with, they have tons of posts about new make-up tricks, birthday gifts for guys, and even recipes to try. Enjoy!



Six Sisters' Stuff is another blog that I've found myself spending a lot of time on. With my love of food (both eating and cooking), crafts, and decorating, this blog has got it allllll covered. I can't wait to try some of these recipes, especially these Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes! Mmmmm, Yum! As you scroll through their posts, you'll find that I have this blog to credit for finding The Dating Divas blog above. Again, I love blogs that can point me to other blogs that I can fall in love with.

Both of these blogs have the  business models that I would someday love to copy. A bunch of friends (or sisters) all coming together to create a dynamic blog that has posts about food, crafts, dates, cool finds, helpful hints, reviews, etc. Maybe this is where life will take me eventually. Anyone want to join?! 

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting