Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Most Delicious Chicken Spaghetti

I mean it when I say it, this is the best Chicken Spaghetti recipe known to man.

A good friend of ours, William, ended up living with Greg in college for a summer while taking some summer classes. After coming back from visiting his mom for the weekend, William's mom sent him back to school with massive serving of this delightful little dish. After graciously sharing his meal with Greg and I, I told him that I HAD to have the recipe because it was scrumptious and unlike any chicken spaghetti I had ever had.

I cooked this spaghetti earlier this week and got rave reviews. Not to mention, when I ate it for leftovers the next day in the office, the girls I ate with were extra jealous of my delicious smelling lunch. They too asked for the recipe which hence spurred my decision to share it with the world.

You can thank me later....

Picture: Compliments of Taste of Home
This is NOT the same recipe, but by the time I realized I could have used a pic of my
own recipe, it was ALLLLL gone.
Oops. :)



Chicken Spaghetti
Serves: 6

Ingredients:
2 ½ cups cooked spaghetti
3-4 medium boneless chicken breasts – cooked & shredded
½ cup diced pimentos (2 oz)
1 small onion – finely chopped
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cups chicken broth
1 dash garlic, salt & pepper
3 ½ cups grated Cheddar Cheese (or Monterey jack, or Velveeta)
            -Save ½ cup for the topping
1 can Rotel (tomatoes and green chiles)
1 package French fried onion rings

Directions:
Mix broth and soup in a large bowl (everything is going to be added to this bowl so make sure it’s a big one!). Mix in everything else. Pour into 9x13 dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Put cheese and French fried onions on top and bake 10 more minutes.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting