Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm Getting Brave

So for about 3 years now, my bestie, Neely, has been trying to convince me to cut off my hair. Well, my friends, I think that time is dawning. My hair is longer than its ever been, its heavy, and I tend to feel like a hippy. Not to mention, since I have oddly wavy hair, it's getting to be a pain to fix every time I want to leave the house. With a hot summer quickly approaching, I think I'm finally going to take the dive. I think I'm chopping my hair off. I think. EEK! I would be lying if I told you I wasn't nervous, because I literally haven't had semi-short hair since 6th grade. I love long hair and think other people's long hair always looks beautiful, and I definitely might regret this upcoming venture, but it grows back, right? Right. It's JUST hair. If I die, it doesn't go with me, so why am I so attached? Because I'm a big weenie. That's why.

So, after perusing Pinterest, here are my new haircut inspirations. Like I said, I'm getting bold!

Love her. Love her hair. 
Who doesn't love Jennifer? And her locks are always gorgeous.
Not sure how I feel about the bangs, mainly because I'm awful at fixing bangs. But I do like the length.
Love the layers in this one. 
Soft and Casual. 
Love this one!
Again, Love her.

1 comments:

Courtney Carlton said...

Omg. I'm feeling the itch too!! Love ALL the pictures you posted - it would be beautiful on you! Can't wait to see the before/after pictures... :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting