Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our First Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Fosters!
Christmas this year was indeed a special treat! Not only was it our first Christmas together as a married couple, but we were able to spend time with both sides of the family. Such a joy!

Greg lead worship in two Christmas Eve services on Saturday night so we were able to spend Christmas Eve at my parents. The night was filled with some of my favorite things: Italian food prepared by my dad, delicious wine, a fire in the fireplace, and card games. I love Christmas Eve at the Roberts’ House. I literally talk about it being one of my favorite days and something that I look forward to year-round. Glad ol’ Gregory got to experience it with me this year!

We were able to have Christmas with my family on Chrismas Morning and then head to Cross Plains to be with the Fosters. It was a fun time of lounging, playing games, eating good food, and shooting guns, of course. What else would you naturally do in West Texas??

Armed and Dangerous.

Greg's Cousin Garrett

Some of our favorite gifts topping the charts:
Greg:

  1. A Banjo!
  2. A new pocket knife. Again, naturally a Texas thing.
  3. New Guitar case
  4. Gift cards to good restaurants (Uncle Julios!) and J. Crew
  5. A fun new guitar strap.
Too talented for his own good. 

Keely:
  1. A Kitchenaid Mixer! Finally!
  2. A John Hart planner with the new initials
  3. New slippers (much needed!)
  4. A pretty new necklace with the new last initial.
  5. An owl canister from Anthropologie to complete the kitchen

Grateful for two families who love us and want to bless us!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting