Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My New Obsession

Newest Obsession:


Photo Courtest of: jonesdesigncompany.com

This little Q&A a Day book. It's a journal that asks a serious, random, quirky, or fun question every day of the year. Not to mention, it leaves you space to answer for the next five years!! I can't wait to make the full circle and see the answers that we gave in years past. It'll be interesting to see how we change and grow.

G & I just purchased this little gem and have been answering questions for the past three days. So far, we've gotten "What comes to mind when you think of fear?", "This is utterly profound: ______", and last but not least "What advice would you give a second grader?".

It's not really the questions I look forward to, but more the time that we spend laughing and coming up with silly answers. Probably my favorite thing ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting